Are you an experienced Operations Assistant looking to work in an award-winning independent financial advice firm?
My client is a boutique wealth planner, asset manager and employee benefits specialist. They have built the Company on integrity and trust because doing what is right for their clients is best for the business. They are currently looking for an Operations Assistant.
This new role has been created to provide support to the IT & Marketing Manager and Operations Director. The role offers a fantastic learning opportunity across a number of key operational areas within a supportive working environment, including IT systems and tech, events, digital marketing, office management and more. The role will offer administrative and project support across a suite of IT and marketing projects. It will also provide reception, office management and general admin support in relation to the day-to-day operational running of the business across our two offices in Weybridge and London. The successful candidate must be willing to travel to both offices, although the role does also offer flexibility / hybrid working. The role will report to the IT & Marketing Manager.
As an Operations Assistant your role will involve:
- Provide frontline IT support, helping to manage day-to-day IT requests and tickets raised with our third-party IT provider, and providing full coverage when the IT & Marketing Manager is away from the office
- Carry out IT tasks associated with new starter induction and leavers processes
- Assist with IT project administration where required
- Support the IT & Marketing Manager with the production of internal and external communications e.g. client/marketing/sales support materials, client on-boarding materials (client agreements, etc), social media, events literature, etc.
- Support new digital marketing initiatives e.g. video and digital content marketing, SEO, etc
- Contribute to the successful delivery of client and staff events and corporate gifting, providing supportive admin and helping with team coordination as required.
- When providing front of house duties, an extremely high level of client service is expected, with client needs managed in a friendly, efficient, and proactive way. A smart level of dress will be required on these occasions
- Assist with any other general admin duties and ad-hoc projects and tasks as required.
To be considered for the Operations Assistant role you must have:
- Have at least 1-2 years of experience in a similar support role i.e. office junior, ops administration or an office administration role
- Demonstrate experience across some or all of the following disciplines in a similar sized business: IT, digital marketing, office administration, events organisation, general ops
- Have excellent IT skills, being highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, with good Excel knowledge and a keen interest in IT, personally and/or professionally
- Have a strong academic background, ideally to degree level or equivalent.
As an Operations Assistant, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.30 pm.
Our client is offering the successful Operations Assistant:
- £23,000 - £27,000 Basic
- Attractive Benefits package
- Bonus Scheme
- Progression opportunities
- Hybrid Working
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.