Our client, a constantly evolving and well-established Design and Property Consultancy based in Matlock is recruiting for a Project Manager to join their team.
As a Project Manager your role will involve:
- To advise clients on the strategic management of projects and portfolios
- Plan and manage projects in a robust and systematic way
- Deliver all projects on time, within budget and in accordance with the agreed scope
- Oversee the production of feasibility studies and management of the Client Engagement Process
- Co-ordinate the tender documentation and produce all relevant notices for the tender process
- Provide advice on the economics of design at the early stages of a project
- Develop project scopes and objectives, including effective stakeholder engagement to ensure solutions are robust and viable
- Undertake reviews of the submitted tender documentation to ensure this is analysed, scored and awarded in line with procurement processes and within the agreed timescales
- Project manage various schemes, plan, set objectives, provide direction, programme, monitor, control and advise on related matters including issue progress reports and in post-contract reviews
- Produce the Contract Reports including monthly client updates, highlight reports, end of stage reports and cost status reports
To be considered for the Project Manager role you must have:
- Between two and five years of experience as a project administrator in the Design, Surveying or Construction industry
- Degree level qualified and working towards professional qualification e.g. MRICS, CIOB, RIBA or similar
- Understanding and hands-on experience in Construction or Property Management
- Experience in private and public sectors preferred
- Project or Asset Management experience or qualification
- PRINCE II certification is an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS Project
As a Project Manager, you’ll be required to work full-time Monday to Friday.
Our client is offering the successful Project Manager:
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Bonus scheme
- Discounted train travel
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Medical insurance
- Team building events and regular summer and Christmas events
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.