An Exciting opportunity to join an expanding team in a fast-growing modern agency in Cambridge. They are seeking a Property Management Client Accountant based in their Cambridge office. My clients are a highly a dynamic and successful business that is ambitious with a clear focused plan to continue developing their business for many years to come.
Responsibilities included in the role of a Property Management Client Accountant:
- Authorising/verifying release of recurring charges to billing team
- Assisting with resolution of complex tenant billing queries
- Overviewing and assisting credit control department, where required reporting to client on arrears, taking instructions.
- Releasing client funds to client bank accounts as per contracted agreement and reporting to client.
- Handling other client reporting requirements, reactive and scheduled.
- Reviewing recharges, passing items to billing team, monitoring income, and approving release of funds.
- Dealing with client enquiries direct by email/telephone as required.
- Instructing and reviewing system data entry updates for portfolio, ensuring records updated as quickly as possible.
- Fee billing to clients.
Requirements for the role of a Property Management Client Accountant:
- Experience in a property accounts role would be preferable
- Experience working in an account’s role is essential
- Passion to work within the property industry
- Good Telephone Manner
- Good with Finances
- Basic £22,500 - £28,000 DOE
- Monday – Friday, 8:45am – 5:30pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.