Have you got experience in Lettings and are looking for a new exciting and varied role?
Then look no further…
My client who is a well-respected and successful property company is seeking an experienced Property Lettings Manager to join their thriving team. The role will include overseeing and managing their large Lettings portfolio, of predominantly high-end HMO properties in the Northwest region. You will be based in their office in Oldham.
This is a brilliant opportunity if you are looking to join an ever-expanding and forward-thinking business with progression and support throughout.
Salary/Package for the successful Property Manager:
The Property Manager's duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Carrying out viewings
- Uploading properties to all advertising portals
- Proactively dealing with inquiries
- Preparing and sending tenancy agreements on DocuSign
- Registering Deposits
- Carrying out inventories and check out and dealing with end-of-tenancy issues.
- Reporting to landlords and keeping updated with their properties
- Being proactive in finding solutions to rent rooms etc. and reporting to the Area Manager.
- successfully deliver detailed reports on the number of lets agreed, voids, and targets.
- A Full UK Driving Licence is a must for this role and the use of your own car.
To be considered for the role of Property Manager, you must have the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Letting Agent experience (1 year preferred)
- Extremely organised and motivated
- Highly developed administrative and organisational skills
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.