Our client, a successful and well-established Estate Agency is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their expanding team in Birmingham.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company within the area and really progress in your career.
Working hours of a Property Manager:
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm
Our clients are offering the successful Property Manager:
- £25,000 - £30,000 basic
- 5-day working week
- Pay per mile
Property Manager requirements:
- Around 2 years of Property Management experience
- Full UK driving license
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Upbeat personality
- Strong work ethic
Key tasks of a Property Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of residential properties
- Delivering fantastic customer service at all times to both landlords and tenants alike
- Ensuring maintenance issues are resolved promptly and the customer is updated
- Meeting targets and performance objectives - both as an individual and team
- Reviewing property visit reports, check-out reports, releasing the deposit
- Ensuring the system is updated
- Complying with current and future legislation
- Ensuring high levels of communication at all times with all parties
- Dealing with problems that may arise with properties and finding a resolution
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.