Our client, a well-established independent Estate Agent are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their team in Birmingham.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company that offers career progression and support.
Working hours of a Property Manager:
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm
- 1 in 2 Saturdays 9.30 am – 1 pm
Our client is offering the successful Property Manager:
- Up to £25,000 basic
- Career progression
- Training & Support
Ideally, to be considered for the Property Manager role you must have the following:
- Previous Property experience
- A passion for the industry
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Highly organised
- Able to work well individually as well as in a team
Key tasks of a Property Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Daily liaison with tenants, landlords
- Conducting and processing Credit checks for applicants
- Taking calls and dealing with general enquiries
- Updating of specified areas of the property management database
- Arranging inventory check in and out reports.
- Any other duties as reasonably required from time to time.
- Preparing the key release for move ins, Tenancy agreements, standing order mandates and right to rent checks
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.