A fantastic career opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join my client’s established agency located in Croydon. You will deliver exceptional property management and maintenance service to clients and tenants, ensuring that contractual and legislative responsibilities are met and exceeded.
The successful candidate will manage an individual portfolio of properties and complete all administrative tasks to a high standard, whilst providing outstanding customer service and supporting to other colleagues within the property management team. They are flexible with working hours for the right candidate, and you will not be required to use your vehicle unless for emergency purposes i.e., maintenance issues you need to assess in person.
- As a Property Manager, you'll be required to work full time – with the option of working from home some days (once successful probation passed)
Our client is offering the successful Property Manager:
- Basic £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (Depending on Experience)
Requirements for the role of a Property Manager:
- Answer telephone calls in a professional manner and deal with complaints in an effective manner.
- Ensure a weekly report is issued to management
- Full clean driving licence and own car for work.
Responsibilities included in the role of a Property Manager:
- Delivery outstanding service to clients and tenants and internal functions.
- Proactively and confidently handle challenging conversations with tenants and landlords.
- Always ensure awareness of changing laws and compliance with strict property legislation.
- Deal with all aspects of property management, from reviewing inventories, insurance claims, receiving and remitting rents, processing and payments of invoices, arrears, check outs and deposit disputes.
- Ensure Management Agreements and Tenancy Agreements are current within legislation and completed.
- Ability to prioritise a demanding workload and remain calm under pressure.
- Manage HMRC overseas landlord payments and quarterly returns.
- Ensure all landlord utility and council tax bills are addressed appropriately & managed.
- Organise inspections, property viewings, inspections, check-ins, and check-outs.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.