Our client is a respected, successful and rapidly growing Estate Agency are seeking a Property Manager to join their friendly team in Taunton.
Our clients are looking for top class customer service along with previous property management experience.
The Property Manager role will involve:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Client liaising
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors/organising quotes for repair/maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Deposits resolution
- Ensuring statute obligations are met
- Collection of rent
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Prepare and process contractual paperwork
The successful Property Manager will have:
- Previous property management experience essential
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Organise and manage your time and workload
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Upbeat personality and strong work ethic
- Monday to Friday
- Saturday rota
Our client can offer:
- Basic salary of £16,000 - £24,000
- OTE of £27,800
- Company car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.