Are you an ambitious and driven Residential Surveyor looking for a new opportunity?
Our clients are a firm of independent Chartered Residential Surveyors are currently looking for a Residential Valuation Surveyor to join their expanding team. This will be a home-based role covering Residential Surveying across a patch in Cumbria.
To be considered for the role of Residential Valuation Surveyor with our clients you must have the following experience:
- A variety of professional valuation work.
- Bank valuations, homebuyer surveys and building survey reports. This role provides an opportunity for the Surveyor to develop their skills, knowledge and experience in all areas of valuation and survey in the residential sector.
- Providing excellent customer service to both private and corporate clients.
- Keeping professionally up-to-date and adequate records.
Key requirements for the position:
- Need to be FRICS/MRICS or AssocRICS
- A registered valuer
- Ability to work from home
- Full UK driving licence and their own vehicle
- Local knowledge of the Cumbria area.
In return, our clients are offering the successful Residential Valuation Surveyor:
- A competitive basic salary
- An excellent commission package
- Additional bonus and profit share scheme
- Car allowance
- Paid mileage/expenses
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.