Our Client a property agency, who specialise in software for estate agents, is seeking an experienced Sales Administrator to join their team based in Camberley. The company is very ambitious with a great budget for expansion and growth,
The successful individual will have excellent administration skills and previous experience working within the property industry. They will provide full training on the software, along with the use of advanced sales and marketing tools.
- General administration
- Send digital and hard copy mailshots
- Call Estate Agents to arrange demonstrations for the Director with potential clients
- Accounts and purchasing
- Ensuring the business is compliant
- Management of online and social media content
- Provide the Sales team with admin support
- Creating and maintaining all marketing
To be considered for the role of Sales Administrator you must have the following requirements:
- Excellent administration skills
- Previous experience working within the property industry (essential)
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Digital Marketing experience (preferred not essential)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Live local to the office
Working hours: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM 4/5 days a week, however, a full-time post would also be considered.
Salary/Package: £20,000 - £25,000 Basic (Pro Rota) + Bonuses and incentives.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.