A new opportunity has arisen with our client, a successful estate agency based in Corby who is currently looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Negotiator to join their team.
Our client has an excellent reputation and is a well-respected player in the region, therefore, they are looking for a proactive Sales Negotiator who has the ability to register clients, attend viewings, negotiate sales and win new business.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with some estate agency experience and looking to progress with a reputable and busy agent.
Key responsibilities of a Sales Negotiator include but will not be limited to:
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties for sale
- Generate new business by canvassing and chasing leads
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Arrange valuations
- Liaise and negotiate with both parties to secure the sale
- General Administration
To be considered for the role of Sales Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- Polished and positive approach
- Willingness to learn and develop a career
- Previous estate agency experience essential
- Valuation experience is desirable but not essential
- Full UK Driving license and use of a car
- Monday to Friday 8:45 – 6:00pm
- Saturday (rota) 9:00am – 5:00pm
In return, our clients are offering the successful Sales Negotiator the following salary:
- Basic £15,000 – £20,000
- OTE £30,000 - £35,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.