Our Client, a successful estate agency based in Corby is looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Negotiator.
The Client has an excellent reputation and is a well-respected player in the region. They are urgently looking for a proactive candidate to register candidates, attend viewings, negotiate sales and win new business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with some estate agency experience and looking to progress with a reputable and busy agent.
Responsibilities for the role of a Sales Negotiator:
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties for sale
- Generate new business by canvassing and chasing leads
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Arrange valuations
- Liaise and negotiate with both parties to secure the sale
- General Administration
Requirements for the role of a Sales Negotiator:
- Polished and positive approach
- Willingness to learn and develop a career
- Previous estate agency experience essential
- Valuation experience is desirable but not essential
- Full UK Driving license and use of a car
- Monday to Friday 8:45 – 6:00pm
- Saturday (rota) 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Basic £15,000 – £20,000 DOE
- OTE £30,000 - £35,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.