Our clients, a well-established and successful Estate Agency, are seeking an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their expanding team in Didsbury. This is a great opportunity for someone who is highly driven and has a passion for the property industry.
As a Sales Negotiator, you’ll be required to work Monday to Thursday until 5:30 pm Friday until 5 pm, and 1 in 3 Saturdays.
The successful Sales Negotiator will be offered:
- Basic salary of up to £20,000 - £25,000
- £30,000+ OTE
- Mileage expenses
- Free Parking
- Valuation training
- Ongoing training and support
To be considered for the Sales Negotiator role you must have:
- Previous industry experience
- Strong customer service and sales skills
- Target-driven mindset
- Highly Organised
- Have Industry experience.
- Full UK driving license.
As a Sales Negotiator, your role will involve:
- Booking Valuations and Viewings
- Referring leads to Mortgage and Legal services
- Attending Viewings
- Registering applicants
- Referring Conveyancing leads
- Negotiating on offers
- Liaising with vendors and purchaser
- Sales Progression
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.