Are you a Sales Negotiator looking to take on a new challenge? Well, we have the role for you, our well-respected and established client has an exciting opening in their Sittingbourne office.
As a Sales Negotiator, you will be required to work full-time on a five-day rota with one day off during the week.
- 8:30 am-6:00 pm Monday to Friday
- 9:00 am-5:00 pm Saturday
Our client is offering the successful Sales Negotiator:
- Basic up to £20,000 DOE
- OTE up to £32,000
- Additional bonus potential
- Career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and support
As a Sales Negotiator, your role will involve the following:
- Building quick rapport with customers and 3rd party contacts
- Conducting viewings and negotiating property sales
- Sales progression
- Working to achieve KPI targets.
- Delivering excellent customer service
To be considered for the Sales Negotiator role you must have:
- 1 years Sales Negotiator experience – preferred
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Driven and works well under pressure.
- Personable, Team player
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft and CRM software
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.