Our client, a well-established Estate Agent is looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their growing team in Tavistock.
A great opportunity to join a reputable company that offers great career progression.
Working hours of a Sales Negotiator:
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm
- Alternate Saturdays 10 am – 4 pm (Day off in lieu)
In return, our clients are offering the successful Sales Negotiator:
- Up to £22,000 basic
- £30,000 OTE
- Career progression
- 5-day working week
Ideally, to be considered for the Sales Negotiator role, you must have the following:
- Proven experience in property sales
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of the local property market.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Results-driven and goal-oriented.
- Full UK driver’s license
Key tasks of a Sales Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Conduct property viewings with potential buyers and renters.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Provide expert advice on property market trends and pricing.
- Negotiate property sales and rental agreements.
- Coordinate property marketing and promotional activities.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Basic administration duties
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.