Our clients, a well-respected Estate Agency, are seeking an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their close-knit team in Bury St. Edmunds.
They are a prestigious and highly respected Agency offering a refreshing approach to selling exclusive homes, combining individual flair and attention to detail with the expertise of a network of estate agents to create a strong international network, with powerful marketing capabilities.
As a Sales Negotiator, you will be required to work Monday-Friday and alternate Saturdays. You will receive a day off in lieu for every Saturday you work.
Our client is offering the successful Sales Negotiator:
- Basic salary of up to £23,000 DOE
- Realistic OTE of up to £30,000 (Uncapped)
- Ongoing training & support
- Mileage paid for
Key tasks of a Sales Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- Valuation generation
- Negotiating offers
- Accompanied viewings
To be considered for the Sales Negotiator position ideally, you should have:
- At least 12 months of experience in a Sales Negotiator position
- Hard-working attitude
- Strong proven track record
- Eye for detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- A full UK driving licence and own vehicle
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.