Our client, a well-respected independent estate agency, is expanding their Chelmsford office and seeking a Sales Negotiator.
Ideally, our client is looking for an individual who has a passion for both the property industry and for hitting/exceeding KPIs. As well as, someone who is confident, has a desire to learn and has naturally good interpersonal skills.
This role would suit a sales-focused individual who is looking to forge a long-term career in Estate Agency!
- A basic salary plus commission OTE of up to £32,000
- Car allowance or company car
- End-of-year discretionary profit share
- Company progression
As a Sales Negotiator, you will be required to work 5 days per week
Key tasks of a Sales Negotiator will include:
- Offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
For the role of Sales Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- Sales background
- Be highly ambitious and driven
- Ability to work alone, as well as part of a wider team
- Hold a full clean UK driving licence
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Passion for the property industry
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.