My clients who are a highly successful and thriving Estate Agency are currently looking for a Sales Progressor to join their brilliant team in their Branch based in Southport.
This is a demanding, busy and fast-paced role therefore the successful candidate will need a strong work ethic and experience in the position.
The successful Sales Progressor will be offered:
- Salary £25,000
- Support throughout
To be considered for the Sales Progressor role you must have:
- Good understanding of the sales process
- Strong telephone manner
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Outstanding customer service skills
As a Sales Progressor, your role will involve the following:
- Monitoring and prioritising workload to achieve targets
- Arrange for contracts to be signed
- Updating Managers on the sale process
- Updating CRM and Vendor portal
- Progressing sales through to completion
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Monday to Friday 8:30 am-5:30 pm
- Every other Saturday 10 am-4 pm
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.