My client is a well-established and successful estate agency company with offices across the country seeking an experienced Valuer for their Oxford branch.
This role would suit an ambitious individual with a polished and professional approach to problem-solving within Residential Sales.
As a Valuer, you will be required to work full time including alternating Saturdays
- Up to £29,700 Basic
- £50,000 OTE
- Progression opportunities
- Discretionary bonuses
To be considered for the role of Valuer you must have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Valuer
- Be able to liaise with clients and customers confidently and professionally
- Be ambitious and career-orientated
- Enthusiastic and proactive with work ethic
- Have a driver’s license with your own vehicle (essential)
- Be insured for business use
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
The key duties of a Valuer will include, but will not be limited to:
- Assist the manager with the structure and organisation of the office diary to ensure adequate time is given to key activities
- Assist in the company goal to create the largest active market share of any agent in the area
- Assist the manager to ensure branch staff adhere to the company business priorities and constantly deliver exceptional client standards
- Always provide exceptional customer service to encourage commendations and recommendations
- Consistently provide exceptional customer service to ensure we deliver on commitments to retain clients and engage positively with all customers to ensure they become referrers of future customers and clients
- Ensuring that the correct viewing booking process is followed, creating urgency by market chat, and setting expectations of the applicant as far as indicating acceptable offer level
- Ensure all personal and branch activity and income targets are exceeded
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.