Are you an experienced Interior Designer wanting to work for a global company working on luxury residential and hospitality projects?
We are currently looking for an experienced individual to join our clients as a Senior Interior Designer within their Dubai office. Our client is an established developer specializing in high-luxury projects globally who due to continued growth and projects are looking for an addition to their Interior Design department.
The successful Senior Interior Designer will be offered:
- An exceptionally attractive tax-free salary
- Dubai working visa
- Career progression opportunities
- Top healthcare cover
- Assistance and help with relocation costs and arrangements including flights to Dubai
- Annual flights
- Potential help with schooling for family members
- 6+ years’ experience as an Interior Designer
- Proficient in developing and visualizing design concepts using various tools and techniques
- Experience and knowledge of designing luxury projects including residential, commercial and hospitality
- Experience working on GCC projects
- Degree or certification in Interior Design or a bachelor’s degree in design or a related field
- Membership with a certified body is advantageous
Skill set required:
- High attention to detail
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Analytical and problem-solving
- Creative thinking
- Drive for excellence
- Ability to identify potential problems and propose solutions
Senior Interior Designer job responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for projects from conception to completion
- Make selections on materials, finishes and furnishings to align with design concepts and project requirements.
- Collaborate with the wider team including; team leaders and design managers
- Serve as the technical resource for all matters related to Interior Design
- Create design presentations using various media, including mood boards and design boards
- Implement working templates for establishing client requirement
- Manage the preparation of the Interior Design and finishes design tender and construction documentation
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.