Our client is a well-established, award-winning estate agency. They’re seeking a Senior Lettings Manager to join their busy office in Slough.
Our client is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual with considerable estate agency experience. The individual must be passionate about winning new business, building strong working relationships and providing outstanding customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is self-driven and career-minded.
As a Senior Lettings Manager, you will be required to work full time with alternating Saturdays.
Our client is offering the successful Senior Lettings Manager:
- Up to £38,000 Basic DOE
- £55,000 OTE
- A full training program
- Continuous career progression opportunities
- Private healthcare
Senior Lettings Manager requirements:
- Full UK Driving License & own vehicle
- An experienced manager with lettings experience.
- ARLA Qualified (preferred but not essential)
- Results-driven with a strong track record
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets.
- Focused on leading and motivating a team.
- Able to bring new customers into the business.
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
Duties of a Senior Lettings Manager will include, but not be limited to:
- Lettings business generation
- Managing the office and team to a high standard
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1:1’s and morning/afternoon meetings
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire a future business with them
- Developing and maintaining a lettings business, maximising income and profit from a range and products and services
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.