Are you an experienced Property Manager who's looking to step up? Or are you a Senior Property Manager looking to work in a great environment?
Our client, an award-winning independent lettings agency based in the Leicester area, is currently looking for such an individual to join their successful team as a Senior Property Manager on a full-time basis.
Our client is looking for an individual who has previous industry experience, has a full UK driving licence and has access to their own car.
Our client is offering the following:
- Basic salary between £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- No weekend work
- Pension scheme
- Petrol allowance
- Invest in your professional development and support growth in your career
- Hard-working but fun environment
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Undertaking the full lettings process and communicating with Tenants, Landlords and Contractors to manage any issues through to resolution
- Arranging for gas safety certificates, EPC's and all other legal documentation to ensure that all managed properties comply with current legislation
- Arranging and conducting mid-term and tenancy-end property inspections and managing deposit negotiations
- Processing tenancy renewals and rent increases
- You will be part of a team managing a large property portfolio, delivering high-quality lettings and management services to our clients
- Undertaking all work to meet our core values of integrity and quality service
To be considered for the role of Property Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Candidates must have the ability to prioritise work as well as show flexibility in all aspects of the role. It will be essential you can multitask without compromising service standards
- Attention to detail and written accuracy are a must
- Competent in using Microsoft office packages
- You must have a flexible approach and positive attitude reflecting our core values of honesty and integrity
- You must have great customer service skills, be able to communicate confidently, clearly and be well-spoken and have the ability to set and manage client and colleague expectations.
- Driving license and own car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.