My client is a well-established and successful Property company with offices across the country, They are seeking an experienced Senior Sales Manager to join their Wokingham-based branch.
This role would suit an ambitious individual with a polished and professional approach to problem-solving. This is a great opportunity, to join an agency that offers a structured Career progression up to regional management status.
As a Senior Sales Manager, you will be required to work full time including some Saturdays on a rota basis
Our clients are offering the successful Senior Sales Manager the following:
- Up to £38,000 Basic DOE
- £55,000 OTE
- Other bonuses
- Progression opportunities.
Key duties of a Senior Sales Manager will include the following:
- Oversee the management and day-to-day running of the Branch
- Maximising income profit and proactively growing revenues
- Maintaining excellent rapport with Clients
- Conducting reviews, 1-2-1’s and morning meetings
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
Requirements for the Senior Sales Manager will include:
- Full UK Driver’s license & own vehicle required
- Previous management experience in the Property industry
- Proven track record of achievement
- Results-driven individual, hardworking, and focused
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong ability to build market growth
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage