Our clients, a well-respected Estate Agency are now offering a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking and committed Trainee Lettings Administrator to join the team.
They are looking for an individual looking to forge a long-term career within Lettings.
As a Trainee Lettings Administrator your role will involve:
- General Administration
- Manage property maintenance issues
- Liaise with Landlords and contractors
- Manage complaints from Landlords and Tenants through to resolution
- Arrange and conduct viewings when needed
- Follow up leads over the phone
- Follow up with viewing feedback
To be considered for the Trainee Lettings Administrator role you must have:
- Experience in Administration.
- Able to deliver a high level of Customer Service
- Strong Complaint handling skills
- Self-motivation with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Being organised and able to prioritise your own workload
- Professional, positive and diplomatic
Our client is offering the successful Trainee Lettings Administrator:
- Basic Salary of £19,000
- Ongoing training and support
- Career progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.