An opportunity has arisen within our client's expanding business for a Trainee Mortgage Administrator to join their team in Market Harborough. The position will be front of house and involve general admin duties and assisting with client enquiries and documents assisting the Mortgage Department.
As a Trainee Mortgage Administrator, you will be required to work Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 5.00 PM
Our clients are offering the successful Trainee Mortgage Administrator:
- A basic salary of £25,000
- £500 quarterly bonus (subject to performance)
- Parking Permit
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Front of house – dealing with walk-ins, managing the window display
- Completing client Fact Finds, compiling compliance documents
- Dealing with new client enquiries & Chasing documents
- Dealing with leads from all introducers and making sure all booked in with advisers
- General Office administration; post, dealing with stationery
Trainee Mortgage Administrator requirements:
- Experience in office environment. Background in financial role advantageous but not essential
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Confidence on the phone
- Initiative to get the job done.
- Excellent administrative Skills
- IT Literate
- Excellent attention to detail
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client, who is confidential at this stage.