Have you ever wanted to get into the Property industry? Then this is the role for you!
Our clients, an independent, leading and well-established Estate Agency has an EXCITING opening for a Trainee Negotiator to join their Epsom-based branch
This rare opportunity will enable the right individual to be an integral part of a successful team, enabling you to kickstart your Property career!
Along with this brilliant opportunity, our clients are offering the successful Trainee Negotiator:
- Basic £18,000
- OTE £30,000 (UNCAPPED)
- Structured career progression
- Ongoing training and support
As a Trainee Negotiator, you will be required to work 5 days a week, including Saturdays on a rota basis
Trainee Negotiator requirements:
- Is target-orientated and career-driven
- A team player but with an individual flair
- Lettings experience ideal however not essential
- Is well-presented and an excellent communicator
- Has a strong work ethic
- Has a competitive desire to succeed
- Full UK Driver’s License
Key duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Being a key contact for Tenants and Landlords alike
- Organising viewings
- Being proactive with business development and calling out new properties and through the database
- Meeting/ exceeding any set targets
- Being a team player
- General admin duties
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.