Our clients, a well-known and established Estate Agency, are looking for an Assistant Branch Manager to join their busy Maidstone branch.
The client has a reputation for being forward-thinking and providing world-class training programs to their staff. This role would suit an ambitious individual who is looking to take a step towards a senior management role.
The Assistant Branch Manager duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Attend valuations and win new instructions
- Assist in managing the office and team to a high standard
- Liaise with branch manager on staff performance, market conditions and any issues that arise
- Liaise with solicitors, purchaser, and seller to progress sales through to completion
- Previous Estate Agency and valuation experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the local market
- Able to work in a fast-paced target driven environment
- Monday to Friday - 8:30am-6:30pm
- Saturday - 9:00am-6:00pm
- Sunday - 9:00am-4:00pm
- Working a 5-day rota one day off during the week and one at weekend.
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Assistant Branch Manager:
- £18,000 - £20,000 Basic (Depending on Experience)
- £40,000 - £45,000 OTE
- plus car allowance, and other bonuses.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.