Are you an experienced estate agency professional who's currently on the lookout for a new challenge?
Our client, a well-known and successful estate agency is currently looking for such an individual to join their profitable and busy office based in Nottingham as a Branch Manager.
Ideally, our client is seeking an experienced Branch Manager for this position however, they would also consider outstanding industry professionals who are looking for that next step in their career.
This role would suit an ambitious individual who has a real passion for the industry. As well as, someone who is an accomplished lister, enthusiastic to win new business and has a polished and professional approach to problem-solving.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is considered a key player in the market and already has impressive sales and lettings stock.
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who has the following attirbutes:
- Previous valuations experience and track record of winning sales instructions
- Previous experience managing a team and busy office
- Hard-working and results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate a team
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
Key tasks of a Branch Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage the day to day running of our offices
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
- Manage and develop a team so they are working to fulfil their potential
- Maximising income and profit
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Listing and selling properties
- Achieve the best fees possible
In return, our client is offering the successful Branch Manager:
- £22,000 - £25,000 basic
- £40,000 OTE
- Company car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage