Our client a well-established, independent estate agency is seeking an established Branch Manager based in their Sedgefield branch.
This Branch Manager role would be ideal for an ambitious and experienced individual. It's essential for the successful individual to be an accomplished lister and enthusiastic to win new business.
Responsibilities included in the role of a Branch Manager:
- Manage the day to day running of our offices
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
- Manage and develop a team so they are working to fulfil their potential
- Maximising income and profit
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Listing and selling properties
- Achieve the best fees possible
Requirements for the role of a Branch Manager:
- Previous valuations experience and track record of winning sales instructions
- Previous experience managing a team and a busy office
- Hard-working and results-driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate a team
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
Working Hours for the Branch Manager:
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturdays (rota) 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM.
In return our client is offering the successful Branch Manager the following:
- Basic £20,000 - £25,000
- OTE £35,000 - £40,000
- Company Car or Car Allowance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.