A fantastic opportunity has come available for my clients, a nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, winners of over 150 awards in the past 5 years and continually growing, based in Shrewsbury. They are mortgage and protection specialists who deal with high levels of clients across the Midlands. They are currently servicing an established independent estate agency based in Telford. This would be a full-time position based within their flagship branch in Shrewsbury.
They are looking for a Case Manager to join their growing team to provide the highest standard of service to ensure the company maximises the potential of prospective and existing clients. This role is predominantly office based but there is potential for a hybrid model with some time working from home.
As a Case Manager, your duties will include:
- Administering and progressing mortgage and protection applications
- To be the main point of contact for clients once their application has been submitted to the lender
- Liaising with introducers, mortgage lenders and insurers to ensure a smooth process for our clients
- Work with MAB and lender systems
- Update clients at various points throughout the application process and deal with any queries they might have
- Always provide the highest standard of service possible
- Ensure all client folders and workflows are up to date
- Support their assigned mortgage and/or protection adviser
- To work alongside customer service team and advisers to maximise outcomes
- Identify potential opportunities for other areas of the business
- To always adhere to GDPR and financial crime regulations
To be considered for the position of the Case Manager, you will need:
- Engaging personality with the ability to build rapport quickly and professionally with customers and Advisers
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience essential
- Experience of working in financial services preferred
- Excellent communication skills are essential including a pleasant and confident telephone manner with good objection handling skills
- Good written, oral communication and numeracy skills
- Drive, ambition and self-motivation.
- Outstanding organizational skills, good time keeping and ability to control own diary
- Understanding of the company philosophy and values
- Comfortable with the pressures of a targeted environment and be determined and committed to go the extra mile to achieve and exceed targets and provide excellent customer service in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Ability to work in a regulated environment
- Flexibility with working hours and days (occasional unsociable hours and weekend work)
- Experience of Microsoft suite of products, Word, Excel etc.
- Understanding of property markets
- Ability to communicate at all levels
For the successful Case Manager, our client are offering the following:
- £21,000 basic
- £27,000 OTE
- Commission based on individual and company performance
- Training opportunities to help you reach the full potential within the role
- Flexibility to work from home
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.