A new opportunity has arisen with my client for an experienced Valuations Surveyor to join their expanding team in the Cambridge and Peterborough areas
We are currently on the lookout for Chartered Valuations Surveyor to join their team on a home-based basis, however, the role would also require the successful individual to travel across the particular patch you are assigned to.
Our clients are a firm of experts in Chartered Surveying incorporating both Commercial and Residential surveying who have a fantastic local reputation.
Key responsibilities of a Chartered Valuations Surveyor will include, but will not be limited to:
- To generate fee paying income for the Firm by undertaking a variety of professional valuation work.
- Able to undertake property valuations, homebuyer surveys and building survey reports.
- To work with a centralised services team based in the Head Office and network with other residential and commercial valuers within the company.
- To develop and maintain professional contacts throughout the Firm's geographical area, developing and building business levels.
- To provide excellent customer service to both private and corporate clients ensuring that all deadlines are achieved.
- To input into the development of the Firm's Policies and Procedures and Survey's business strategy.
- To keep professionally up-to-date and maintain adequate records.
To be considered for the role of Chartered Valuations Surveyor you must have the following requirements:
- Previous experience in a residential surveying role.
- The jobholder will need to be a qualified member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and a Registered Valuer; this must be at AssocRICS or MRICS level.
- The jobholder will need to be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated to generate new business and to be able to meet challenging targets.
- Good interpersonal skills are therefore essential.
- The job holder will need to have detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations.
- A driving licence is essential.
In return, our clients are offering the successful Chartered Valuations Surveyor the following package:
- £50,000 Basic
- £70,000 - £80,000 OTE (Uncapped)
- 10% commission on net billing
- Car allowance
- RICS subscription fees
- Ongoing CPD development
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.