Our clients, a Design and Property Consultancy, are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their growing team in Matlock. This is working for a innovative and growing company, who really look after their team. They deal with multi million pound projects within the public sector and cover areas in Derbyshire as well as projects within the South East of England.
As an Electrical Engineer your role will involve:
- To manage the design and specification of electrical building services, compliance and quality of installations
- Managing the full design and specification of compliant electrical building services. This includes power distribution, lighting, alarm, data/telecommunications and telemetry systems.
- Responding to internal and external enquiries either face to face or over the telephone
- Speaking to clients about their current projects
- Liaising with Contractors and suppliers
- Lighting design
- Produce tender packages, undertake analysis of tenders and monitor costs and timescales
- Undertake site surveys, sites visits and associated inspections
To be considered for the Electrical Engineer role you must have:
- 5 years experience working in a consultancy practice or a large contractor in the design department
- Knowledge of relevant building regulations and the standards for electrical installations
- HNC/HND in a relevant discipline
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work well under pressure
As a Electrical Engineer you’ll be required to work full time, Monday – Friday. My client offers flexible working hours and a working from home shift pattern if required.
Our client is offering the successful Electrical Engineer:
- £39,000 basic
- Company nights out and end of the month team gatherings
- Working from home if required
- Business mileage when attending sites
- Plenty of progression opportunities
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.