My clients are an established IFA business based in Ely, who is currently looking for an experienced Financial Planning Administrator to work alongside their Financial Planners.
They are looking for an individual to join their team to provide administrative support in all aspects of the day-to-day running of the business and ensure smooth delivery of excellent client service and client communication.
Responsibilities of a Financial Planning Administrator:
- Undertake valuations for advisers, checking for accuracy
- Calculate any balancing fees and pass them to accounts for invoicing
- Ensure valuations and invoices (if applicable) are sent to the client with covering letter
- Ensure advisers have a copy of the information sent
- Prepare files for client meetings including Proposition documents, anti-money laundering documents and agency transfer documents
- Deal with queries on existing business on behalf of advisers or clients wherever possible
- Process any ad-hoc instructions
- Deal with the daily posts for advisers, updating database before passing for scanning
- Processing new business, liaising closely between the advisers and providers and ensuring that Suitability Letters are issued.
Requirements of a Financial Planning Administrator:
- Willing and able to follow processes in detail to ensure consistency
- Seeks to deliver exemplary levels of customer service and empathy
- Able to work under pressure on occasions to achieve deadlines
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- Attention to detail
- Works as a member of a team
- Works in an organised, systematic manner
- Excellent communication skills overall media
- Prioritise tasks to meet deadlines, is flexible and adaptable
- Computer literate
- Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Our client is offering the successful Financial Planning Administrator:
- Basic Salary £24,000 - £28,000
- Annual bonus
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.