My clients, an independent leading and innovative modern thinking Estate Agency are currently looking for a floating Estate Agent to join their team covering all their offices in the Nottingham area. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and successful team.
This role involves being out on the roads on a daily basis so a driving license is essential.
Responsibilities for the role of a Floating Estate Agent will be:
- Visiting all managed properties to prepare an initial inventory report prior to tenants moving in
- Mid-term inspections
- Managing check-in and check-outs
- Attending viewings on both Sales & Lettings
Requirements for the role of a Floating Estate Agent:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- A positive, “can do” attitude and always willing to help customers
- Customer service background
- Basic £22,500
- Company car for personal and business use
- Career progression
- Yearly salary reviews
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.