My client, a successful and evolving Property Maintenance company are looking for experienced Domestic Gas Engineers in Glasgow and the surrounding areas. Candidates must be able to travel to areas surrounding Glasgow. You must own a full UK licence. Previous experience in this role is essential and you must be fully qualified.
You must have at least a minimum of 1 year’s experience, who is able to work confidently on their own and have a proven track record and excellent customer service skills.
Main duties of a Gas Engineer include, but will not be limited to:
- Central Heating and boiler repairs
- Fault finding, repair, installation and servicing
- Gas hire, service, disconnect and landlord safety certificates
- Gas safety inspections and legionella risk assessments
- Working in domestic homes in Glasgow and surrounding areas.
To be considered for the role of Gas Engineer you must have the following:
- To be Gas Safe registered and ACS qualified with a minimum of CCN1, CEN1, HTR1 and CPA1 with experience of servicing, fault finding and repair
- Have a valid flue gas analysis certificate
- Minimum 3 years experience as a gas safe engineer
- Own hand tools
As a Gas Engineer you'll be required to work Monday to Thursday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm and Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
My client is offering the successful Gas Engineer:
- Basic salary of £30,000 (depending on experience)
- 32 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Company phone and iPad
- Company van and uniform
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.