Our clients’ one of the UK’s largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK. Their brands have been operational for over 30 years each with their own unique heritage. They have over two thousand employees across a large number of locations, allowing them to provide fantastic growth and development opportunities for their teams.
Our clients are now looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their established team located in Redhill. You will need to have experience of working in busy lettings environment.
The Lettings Negotiator duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Registering applicants
- Booking and conducting viewings
- Calling leads to generate market appraisals
- Canvassing for potential new business
- Negotiating sales/lets
To be considered for the role of Lettings Negotiator, you must have the following attributes:
- Previous Estate Agency experience desirable
- UK driving license & own car
- An excellent work ethic
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Computer literate
- Have a strong work ethics with an ambition to succeed
- Monday to Friday 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturdays 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (1 in 2)
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Lettings Negotiator:
- £14,000 Basic Salary
- £24,000 OTE plus progression, incentives, and company car/allowance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.