Our clients, a rapidly growing Lettings Agency in Manchester, are seeking a driven and confident Lettings Negotiator to join their team.
The role will suit an existing Lettings Negotiator, or a Lettings Administrator looking to progress their career.
Key responsibilities of a Lettings Negotiator include, but will not be limited to:
- To identify & follow up on new leads/business generation
- Carrying out viewings at various rental properties
- Drafting tenancy agreements and renewals, carrying out inventories
- Dealing with enquiries via email and telephone
- Helping build the lettings brand
- Various ad hoc duties
Experience & skills required for the role of Lettings Negotiator:
- Experience in property lettings
- Experience generating new business/canvassing
- Strong administration skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and good general IT skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to provide professional and friendly customer service
- Knowledge of lettings, landlord and tenant laws would be an advantage
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Monday to Friday
- Alternate Saturdays
in return, our clients are offering the successful Lettings Negotiator the following:
- OTE £22,000 - £24,000
- Training and support
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Free annual eye tests after 1 year of service
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.