We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a busy Estate Agency in St Austell for a Lettings Negotiator/Property Manager.
- Registering applicants and matching applicants to suitable accommodation
- Booking viewings and arranging access
- Securing offers for prospective tenancies and processing end of tenancy check outs.
- Working effectively to meet KPI's and reach agreed targets.
- Processing the referencing and tenancy
- Meeting with prospective tenants for Viewings
- Conducting references
- Preparing tenancy agreements and other relevant documents
- Collecting rents and deposits
- Paying landlords, Co-ordinating property maintenance and Carrying out property inspections
- Reconciling accounts
- Managing a portfolio of properties in the local area
- Reporting back to landlords and arranging any necessary remedial work.
- Dealing promptly and courteously with all communications from landlords, tenants and contractors.
- Responding quickly to urgent maintenance issues and dealing with potential dangers associated with a property in a timely manner.
To be considered for the role of Lettings Negotiator/Property Manager you must have the following:
- Hold a full driving licence and have their own car.
- Previous experience within a Lettings/Property Management required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
£20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience + commission.
Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.30pm and Saturdays 9am to 4pm. When working on the Saturday there will be a lieu day in the preceding week.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.