Are you a Mortgage and Protection Adviser looking to work for a firm that specialises in HNW Clients? A fantastic opportunity has come available for my directly authorised clients based in Central London. They are currently looking for qualified individuals to come on board due to the very high volume of leads coming through each month. They are currently experiencing a lot of leads coming from the property side of the business.
They are looking for a hungry and experienced Mortgage and Protection Adviser to join their growing team of experienced mortgage experts. My clients look to offer full admin support and extremely attractive commission splits. Due to my clients dealing with HNW & UHNW clients the case sizes are very large.
As a Mortgage and Protection Adviser your role will involve:
- To provide a mortgage and protection financial advice service to clients.
- Identify and contact potential clients. Gather sufficient client information and identify client needs.
- Analyse information gathered and undertake sufficient research to make suitable recommendations.
- Ensure that the level of service, as agreed with each client, is delivered in a timely manner.
- Attain and maintain competent status as defined by the FCA and the firm.
- Keep up to date with new products, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace.
- Comply at all times with the Training & Competence Schemes and Compliance Procedures of the firm.
To be considered for the Mortgage and Protection Adviser role you must have:
- Able to build and forge strong relationships.
- Experience as a Mortgage & Protection Adviser is essential.
- Strong communication skills.
- Analytical and ability to research.
- Provide exceptional client service.
- Strong negotiation and influencing.
- Organised and effective time management.
- Have detailed knowledge of the FCA and the firm’s record-keeping requirements.
- Technical product knowledge in the mortgage and protection arena.
- CeMap or industry recognised equivalent.
Our client is offering the successful Mortgage and Protection Adviser:
- £25,000 - £40,000 Basic
- £60,000 - £80,000 OTE
- Commission structure on a sliding scale
- Hybrid Working
- Large Supply of leads
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.