A new opportunity has arisen with our client who due to high demand is looking for an experienced Mortgage & Protection Advisor to join their team in the Basildon area.
Our client is a highly successful independent mortgage firm, with a trained support team, producing hundreds of high-quality mortgage & protection leads every month! The Mortgage Team now need to grow further to cope with the demand and enable them to service Mortgage opportunities instantly. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new team, in a superb office, shaping the way that they develop our processes lead quality.
This position has come available due to the huge growth in the mortgage market and increased levels of business.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Telephone & Face-to-face advice servicing all of their in-house referrals effectively.
- Sourcing the right mortgages and protection products from a great the whole of market.
- Helping & guiding clients through the process
- Feeding back to & coaching referring colleagues, having input with the operations team to help them constantly improve their service and referral levels
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service & maintaining great client relationships
- Achieving/Exceeding all agreed role targets & KPIs.
To be considered for the role of Mortgage & Protection Advisor you must have the following requirements:
- CeMap 1,2 & 3 essential.
- Experience in whole of market would be preferable.
- Proven track record working in a sales target environment or managing a busy-workload with deadlines
- Highly motivated individual with proven track record of success.
- Excellent communication skills; written & verbal
In return for this fantastic opportunity my clients are offering:
- A basic salary of between £25,000 - £35,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Realistic OTE of £75,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.