We currently have multiple opportunities for Multi-Skilled Tradesman to join our clients, a construction business based in the heart of North Norfolk.
Our clients are looking for excellent individuals to build on their already outstanding reputation to continue their growth and join their small works team.
They are looking for someone who must be able to work on their own initiative to a high standard from plans and drawings. This is an important role, which provides an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to facilitate and support the ongoing growth of the company.
To be considered for the role of Multi-Skilled Tradesman you must have the following:
- Reading and following construction plans accurately.
- Working on your own initiative while still being part of a team.
- A proven track record for meeting deadlines to a high standard.
- A good variety of trade skills in carpentry, roofing, brickwork, plastering, tiling etc.
The job is hands-on and diverse, supporting a range of small works residential build sites across North Norfolk. Experience in tool use, lifting, carrying and managing equipment and machinery, along with a strong work ethic and willingness to work in all types of weather.
You will be resourceful and highly organised with the ability to proactively work in a team to ensure that company goals are met, adapting to the ever-changing environment and reacting quickly to meet challenges and solve problems quickly and efficiently. You will need to build strong and trusted relationships in different locations and be agile in your approach to work, displaying excellent time management skills to continually deliver exceptional building projects in line with the high quality that our client has built its reputation upon.
- Due to the nature of the role, a clean valid driving licence is required.
- CSCS would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Good proven knowledge and skillset in several trades.
In return, our client is offering:
- A competitive salary/hourly rate
- Long-term or short-term contracts
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.