Are you an experienced Mortgage and Protection Adviser with knowledge of New-Build looking for a new challenge?
Our clients, a busy independent mortgage brokerage who specialise in the new-build market, are seeking such an individual to join their team and cover the Nottingham and Leicestershire areas. They are offering a home-based role, with at least 2 days a week out in the field.
This role has come available due to our clients recently signing several contracts with successful businesses in the area, as well as experiencing high levels of business through their national introducers and repeat business, making this vacancy an urgent one!
Mortgage and Protection Adviser duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Identify customers’ financial needs and advise them with the products that would best suit their requirements.
- Ensure clients understand the products and services offered and the process.
- Complete customer interviews by appointment and on-demand and make sales that meet customers’ needs.
- Look for opportunities to attract new customers and professionals.
- Prepare for future appointments, gathering appropriate information from colleagues generating referrals.
- Deliver a professional and credible service and ensure your knowledge is up to date at all times.
- Working towards sales targets and always knowing how you are performing against these.
To be considered for the role of Mortgage and Protection Adviser:
- Whole of market (or multi-lender) experience is essential.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced targeted environment.
- Proof of high sales figures
- New-Build experience is preferable
- CeMAP and CAS qualified.
- Ambitious and target-driven attitude.
- A full UK driving licence with access to own vehicle
Working hours for the successful Mortgage and Protection Adviser:
- This is a home-based role, but you will be required to be out in the field for at least 2 days a week.
- Flexible but will required some weekend work to cater for your clients.
Our clients are offering the following to the successful Mortgage and Protection Adviser:
- £30,000 Basic
- OTE of £55,000 - £70,000
- They will provide equipment for home-working such as a phone, laptop and printer etc
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.