Due to expansion, our clients, well-respected independent estate agents are seeking a New Homes Sales Advisor to join their Land & New Homes team located in South Essex.
Our client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced New Homes Sales Advisors to be based at a new site in 2022 on a 12-month fixed term contract basis. Ideal candidates will have previous experience working on new homes developments. You will be super organised, be target driven with exceptional customer service skills with previous new homes site experience.
Key tasks included in the role of a New Homes Sales Advisor:
- Registering potential homebuyers details
- Site viewings
- Dealing with offers
- Reservation fees
- Showcasing building warranties
- Progressing sales through to exchange and completion.
For the role of New Homes Sales Advisor you must have the following requirements:
- Ideal candidates will have previous experience working on new homes developments or property.
- Confidence, a fantastic telephone manner, great at building rapport and have a genuine love of helping customers.
- Organised with a great work ethic.
- A hardworking attitude with the desire and determination to achieve your targets.
- Working 5 days a week (Thursday to Monday)
- 12 month fixed term contract.
Our clients are offering the successful New Homes Sales Advisor:
- Circa £18p per hour
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.