Our client, a well-respected estate agency are currently seeking a New Homes Sales Manager to join their team overseeing the Norfolk/Suffolk area.
The position will suit a candidate with a background in Residential Estate Agency, preferably as a Branch Manager, who possesses a strong sales background, strong customer service skills and is organised and driven.
New Homes experience is not essential, however, the ability to liaise with developers, help win business and drive the sales team forward is essential. The focus of this role will involve business development and ensure the residential sales team are driving new homes sales-forward and maximising opportunities.
Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Manager:
- Managing several sites
- Maintaining and improving the relationship with several developers
- Business development to find new clients
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive New Build experience
- Highly driven and determined attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Management experience preferable
In return our client can offer:
- £35,000 Basic Salary DOE
- £50,000 OTE
- Company Car
- Guarantee for the first 6-12 months whilst building up your pipeline
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.