Our client, a well-established independent financial advisory business that has achieved chartered status and is looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team in Grantham.
They are at the top end of the industry and the role is available due to the levels of business they are completing each month.
The Paraplanner duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Support Team Manager where necessary
- Delegate tasks where necessary
- Identify areas for improvement and assist in the design process
- Follow compliance process
- Embed change, review, and feedback
- Ensure tasks are managed via intelligent office
- Ensure the process is followed, coach junior team members where necessary
- Provide Paraplanning support to the adviser(s) as allocated
- Keep up to date with legislative and industry changes that will affect the business and its clients
To be considered for this Paraplanner role, candidates will need to have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Time management.
- IT usage including the Microsoft Office suite
- Detailed knowledge of the FCA’s rules and requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of the FCA’s and the firm’s record-keeping requirements.
- Broad knowledge of the financial services sector.
- High level of technical knowledge (level 4 financial planning qualification from the CII desirable
Working hours for the successful Paraplanner:
- 08:30 am to 5:00 pm with an hour for lunch
- Monday to Friday
- There will be a degree of flexibility in terms of remote working and offering late starts/early finishes
For the successful Paraplanner, our clients are offering:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Remote working
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.