Our clients, a forward-thinking property company in Wetherby, are seeking a Property Administrator to join their team
As a Property Administrator your role will involve:
- Responding to customer enquiries using all means of communication available
- Qualifying customers and registering via inhouse system,
- Managing telephone calls
- Understanding the needs of the customer
- Scheduling appointments and general diary management
- Maintaining customer files by updating all invoices, accounts, chasing completion monies
- Undertake money laundering process when and where required
- Taking responsibility for associated administration
- Ensuring all checks are made relating to proof of funding
- Ensuring all case files are up to date
- Assist the team in gathering as much information as possible on each property.
- Assist with ongoing contact with vendors to maintain their expectations and keep them updated with viewings and feedback
- Update and utilise inhouse Estate Agency software on an ongoing basis to its full capacity.
- Any ad hoc duties as and when required
To be considered for the Property Administrator role you must have:
- Strong communication skills, ensuring everyone is communicated thoroughly and efficiently throughout all processes.
- Positive mindset and upbeat attitude, bringing value to both clients and the sales team.
- A good attitude towards organisation and efficiency
- Knowledge within the property industry is also preferred. Ability to build rapport with others in a short period of time, find common ground and be able to genuinely connect with people.
- Monday – Friday and 1 in 3 Saturdays
Our client is offering the successful Property Administrator:
- £24,000 Basic
- Free Gym
- Generous holiday Allowance
- Company Incentives
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.