Our client, a well-known and successful multi-branch Estate Agent is urgently looking for a Property Manager covering their Oxford, branch.
The client is focused on growing the business and are seeking a proactive person who will be able to manage their existing properties whilst being at the forefront of this department. This role would suit a candidate with a couple of years of experience in Property Management. You shall be able to demonstrate a proven track record of problem-solving and excellent customer service levels.
Key responsibilities of a Property Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors to resolve maintenance issues
- Dealing with the end-of-tenancy deposit returns
- Arranging and carrying out property inspections
- Assisting with the day-to-day management of the block-managed portfolios
- Managing and maintaining a database of contractors
- Sending out check-out reports to tenants and landlords within a timely manner when a tenancy has ended
- Sending out utility letters/emails to utility companies and councils at the end of the tenancy and providing meter readings
- Obtaining competitive quotes for our clients
- Managing and maintaining a database of public liability insurance for the panel of contractors
- Upholding communication to all relevant parties
- Assisting in the general running of the front and back office in line with the business needs.
- Arrears chasing for the portfolio and updating all parties.
- Negotiating and preparing the renewal of a tenancy at the end of a fixed-term in line with the client’s instructions
- Arranging pre-tenancy conditions
- End of tenancy shut down
To be considered for the role of Property Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Previous Property Manager experience (essential)
- The ability to communicate in a professional but assertive manner to contractors, tenants and landlords
- The ability to keep calm when under pressure and deal with people who are anxious and sometimes aggressive
- Full UK Driving License
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
Working hours for the Property Manager:
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
In return, our client is offering the successful Property Manager the following salary package:
- £24,000 - £27,500 Depending on Experience)
- Company car (after 6-month probation)
- MARLA Qualification (paid for)
- Progression opportunities
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.