Our client is a well-respected estate agent who is seeking a Property Manager to join their busy team in East London. The individual must have at least 1-year of experience as a Property Manager.
As a Property Manager your role will involve:
- Liaising with landlords, tenants and third-party contractors.
- Arranging quotes and instructing maintenance.
- Conducting scheduled property inspections and creating reports.
- Conducting and producing Inventories and Checkout reports.
- Registering deposits.
- Building relationships with new contractors.
- Serving of legal notices.
- Assisting with tenant references and preparing a move-in.
To be considered for the Property Manager role you must have:
- At least 1-year experience in the role
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Working towards ARLA qualification (preferred not essential)
Working days for the successful Property Manager:
- Full Time – Monday – Friday
- Saturdays (On a rota basis)
Our client is offering the successful Property Manager:
- £31,500 Basic
- £37,000 OTE
- Plus Company Car/Allowance
- Career Progression
- Ongoing training/support
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.