My client an established, reputable Estate Agency based in Dartford are looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager.
The successful individual will be a confident, experienced property manager, who shall work closely alongside the Lettings Manager. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and successful team.
Key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Liaising with landlords and tenants re maintenance and issues raised following the check in and check outs.
- Arranging and monitoring on-going maintenance including renewing of the electric certificates.
- Arranging contractor quotes.
- Posting contractor invoices for payment.
- Conducting scheduled Property Visits and reports to (All day Tuesday)
- Arranging, conducting checkouts. Reporting back to both landlords and tenants with regards to proposed dilapidation and administrating deposit returns for accounts.
- Unprotecting the deposit at the end of a tenancy.
- Assisting with excess inventories as and when required.
- Attending court hearings and bailiff evictions.
- Conducting check ins.
- Registering applicants and arranging viewings.
To be considered for the role of Property Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience within Property Management
- Impeccable written and spoken English, IT literate
- Proficiency in Health & Safety
- A legal understanding of the property market
- Demonstrable Customer Service and Management experience
- Ability to prioritise work effectively, be reactive to situations as they arise in a calm and professional manner
- Be able to work alone and on own initiative as well as within a team
- Good working knowledge of CFP
- Full UK driving license & use of own vehicle
- ARLA qualification - Desired but not essential
- Monday to Thursday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Saturdays (1 in 3) 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
- £25,000 - £32,000 Basic salary (Depending on experience & qualifications i.e. ARLA).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.