Due to constant business growth, our client a respected, successful and rapidly growing independent estate agency is currently seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their friendly team in Cambridge.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork
To be considered for the role of Property Manager you must have the following:
- 12 months minimum property management experience
- Local knowledge would be ideal but not essential
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem-Solving skills
In return, our client is offering the successful Property Manager:
- Basic salary between £21,000 - £30,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.