Our client is a highly successful independent Estate Agency, with trained Property Consultants, producing hundreds of high-quality protections leads every month. The protection Team now need to grow further to cope with the demand and enable them to service Protection opportunities instantly. They currently have a team of 10 mortgage advisers writing on average 80+ mortgages a month.
As a Protection Advisor within this firm, you will benefit from working with their growing team of Mortgage Advisors, to receive active enquiries for clients needing protection advice. Plus, you will be able to review previous mortgage clients to assess and advise on their protection needs.
To be considered for the role of Protection Advisor you must have the following requirements:
- Must have minimum 12 months’ current experience as a Protection Advisor, with CAS status
- Must have experience of responding to leads quickly.
- Must provide good customer service that encourages organic referrals.
In return, our clients are offering the successful Protection Advisor the following:
- Basic Salary - £25,000 - £32,000
- OTE £70,000 – £80,000
- Working from home, with the opportunity to visit local estate agency offices.
- Normal working hours with flexibility to cover some Saturdays to respond/acknowledge client queries.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.